Click on the module you wish to take, and then click on “Narrated PowerPoint.” The presentation will begin automatically.
Each screen in each Module appears with a control panel at the bottom of the screen. This control panel allows you to do the following:
- You can pause and restart the slide by clicking on the parallel bars at the bottom left of the control panel.
- You can go back and forth through slides by clicking on the arrows at the right of the control panel or by clicking on the slide in the right panel in “outline” mode.
- You can move backward or forward on the same slide by clicking at the appropriate place on the bar to the left of the control panel.
- You can adjust the audio by clicking on the speaker at the bottom left of the control panel.
- You can view the presentation in full screen by clicking the double arrow button on the control panel.
The panel on the right allows you to move from slide to slide (when you click outline) or to view the text for the slide (when you click notes).
Email email@example.com. Please provide detail information regarding the issue.
For questions about the Services Facilitation Modules Webpage, posted materials, the assessment and certificate process, please email Partnership Technical Help.