MODULE 3: Part B
Employer of Record (EOR) Training by Services Facilitators
In this module, we cover the initial training that Services Facilitators provide to the EOR. Information is also included on the follow-up training that Services Facilitators provide to EORs on their role as employers.
Module 3: Part B Est. Runtime 40 mins.
All DMAS forms listed in the Service Facilitation Modules can be found on the DMAS Website. To learn more, select For Providers on the left side of page. Select Information for Providers, once on this page go to Provider forms and follow the directions.
Module 3: Part B Materials:
- DMAS Employer of Record
- DMAS-99 CB Care Recipient Assessment Report
- DMAS-488 CD Individual Comprehensive Training Form
- Your Guide to Directing Your own Supports in Virginia
- Effective September 1, 2016, the names of two of the Medicaid Waivers referenced in the modules changed.
- The Intellectual Disability (ID) Waiver is now the Community Living (CL) Waiver.
- The Individual and Family Developmental Disabilities Support (IFDDS or DD) Waiver is now the Family and Individual Supports (FIS) Waiver.