MODULE 4: Part A
Other Responsibilities of Services Facilitators
The responsibilities of services facilitators following the initial comprehensive visit and follow-up visits are discussed in this module. Additionally, service-specific responsibilities and ongoing responsibilities are also covered.
Registration and Learning Assessment
All DMAS forms listed in the Service Facilitation Modules can be found on the DMAS Website. To learn more, select For Providers on the left side of the page. Select Information for Providers, once on this page go to Provider forms and follow the directions.
Module 4: Part A Materials:
- A Guide for Mandated Reporters in Recognizing & Reporting Child Abuse & Neglect
- Adult Protective Services in the Commonwealth
- CMS 1500 Billing Instructions Medicaid Memo March 21, 2013
- DMAS-97AB Agency or Consumer Direction Provider Plan of Care
- DMAS-99 Community-Based Care Recipient Assessment Report
- DMAS-100 Request for Supervision Hours in Personal Care
- DMAS-100A Request for PERS
- DMAS-225 Medicaid LTC Communication Form
- Medicaid Memo EDCD Waiver 56-hour cap Memo September 28, 2011
- ID Waiver Support Log
- Effective September 1, 2016, the names of two of the Medicaid Waivers referenced in the modules changed.
- The Intellectual Disability (ID) Waiver is now the Community Living (CL) Waiver.
- The Individual and Family Developmental Disabilities Support (IFDDS or DD) Waiver is now the Family and Individual Supports (FIS) Waiver.